Coaching For Dads
Dads are waking up to a new type of parenting. One in which they are equally working on their own personal growth vs solely the development of their children.
Dads are doing more today to help raise kids than ever before, but are so busy between work and family that they have little time for self-reflection, personal transformation and growth. What I’ve also found is that most dads are unaware of the conditioning they carry from past generations that guides their parenting and life beliefs. I have developed a coaching approach that breaks down conditioned responses and allows dads to develop their authentic parenting style while taking time to connect more deeply with their own personal wants and well-being. My coaching programs accommodate the busiest of dads and honors all that the he does for his family. Here are some of the outcomes of working with me
- Presence at home and at work
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication skills and language
- Appreciation joy and happiness
For 1-1 coaching or to learn about groups email me at email@example.com or just give me a call (415) 370-3767
Why My Father Coaching Works
- Dads who work with me enjoy my flexible scheduling including check-in calls during commutes to and from work.
- Dads appreciate that I am a former executive who understands the challenges of being a modern father.
- My work with kids and families allows me to share a unique perspective with dads that help them see their situations in new and insightful ways.
- I am a father of two daughters so I am in the game as well.
“I sent my husband to work with Aaron, because after years of therapy he still seemed to struggle being present with me and the kids. After working with Aaron he is like a different man at home. He is patient with our kids and way less reactive with all of us. I recommend to any wife reading this – have your husband work with Aaron..” Tiburon Mom of 2