I love people. If you talk to people who work with me or know me they will tell you “Aaron loves people.” I want every person I come in contact with to feel loved, appreciated, heard and seen. You have so much going on in your life. So many challenges, so many opportunities, so many thoughts and ideas. But without the right support you can feel overwhelmed and even lost on your journey. I am passionate about making sure you have a map. An orientation to what you truly want and a vision for how to get there.
I have been blessed to work with so many wonderful people and I look forward to the new people coming into my life. Here are a handful of relevant qualifications and experiences that have prepared me to work with you today.
- Trained as an Education Specialist –Sonoma State University
- Certified Coach and Counselor –Interchange Coaching & Counseling Institute
- Yale University Trainer and Consultant –Emotional Intelligence Lab
- Director of Sales Causes On Facebook
- Global Director of Sustainability Saatchi & Saatchi
- Founder WiseTech Ed
I maybe the worlds most flexible person. I work to adapt to your busy schedule and find times that work for you. I often see my clients on weekends, early mornings, late evenings or for lunch or coffee at work. If you are like many of my clients you are much to hard on yourself. Life is not always easy and it has taken a lot of livng to get to this moment in time. I want you to know – you’re doing great!